- I'm playing Fantasy Bachelor. I told Michael and he rolled his eyes. What? If he can get all wrapped up in his Fantasy Football League, I can play a little Fantasy Bachelor. Are you watching Bachelor?? Any early picks?
- I'm terribly scared to step onto the scales in my bathroom. They are probably going to give me some error message...or they may start talking to me and their first words would probable be "get off, fat a**". I've GOT to get back on track. STAT!
- Funny story. My cousin and I use the initials "FA" for "fat a**". Around Thanksgiving, she was in visiting and we were standing in my mom and dad's kitchen talking about what we SHOULDn't eat, gaining weight, holiday dieting plans (that we didn't keep), and mentioned our term "FA" in the midst of it all. My uncle, who was eavesdropping on our convo, piped up and said "what's "FA"? Is that Spanish for something?" Bwahahahahaha. I guess it does have a Spanish flair. Try it..."FA".
- I've already regifted two Christmas gifts. I think they were totally appreciated by the recipients. Do you do that? I think it's just wasteful for me to keep things I'm never going to use. I feel like I'm doing a good deed by regifting.
- Ready for my first Starbucks confession of 2011??...Here it is: I haven't had Starbucks in almost a week. I hope they don't break up with me.