- Reveal 7 truths about yourself
- Pass it on to 7 blogging friends
- I LOVE green beans. I mean, LOVE them.
- I'm so impatient sometimes. I really love instant gratification.
- I've been evaluating friendships lately. Not that I don't want to be friends with anyone. I just think some "friends" are better kept at a distance. Know what I mean? I find it hard to make that separation, but I'm trying.
- I can blush at the drop of a hat. I'm sitting in the living room last night, watching DWTS, and Maks is on. Y'all know Maks, right?! All my husband does it look at me. I mean just glanced my way and I turned all shades of red. What is wrong with me?!
- On that note, I DO NOT have a poker face. Lady Gaga was not talking about me. You can totally read me just by seeing my facial expressions.
- I have a ridiculous fear of spiders. Early Sunday morning as I was coming home from a Girl's Night Out, I was walking up to the front door, not really paying attention to anything, when all of a sudden I see a HUGE spider. This is not one of my exaggerations, which I am known for. It was real. It was like a tarantula at my front door. FREAKED. ME. OUT. About that time the headlights on my car automatically turned off and I couldn't really see the eight-leg-spawn-of-satan any longer...because he was black and it was DARK. So, I ran, I mean RAN, back to my car. Jumped in. Slammed the door. Locked it. I have no idea what for. It's not like the spider was going to open the door or anything. I turned on the light inside the car, you know to make sure there were no tarantulas in my car that I hadn't seen 15 seconds earlier when I was in my car. I sat there and waited until my husband came and killed the massive-life-threatening-eight-leg-spawn-of-satan. I would have slept in my car before I would have went past that spider to get in my house.
- I love Starbucks. What?! I couldn't think of anything else to say.
Hope you're all having a TERRIFIC Tuesday!♥