- First off, I am on TV overload! You know how guys have their seasons...baseball, football, hockey, NASCAR, etc. Well, THIS is my season. I have a favorite show on almost every night of the week. On Monday there is DWTS. Tuesday is the elimination round for DWTS and Biggest Loser. Wednesday Night is Modern Family and Cougar Town. Thursday is HUGE. There is Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.
- Also on Thursday night is Big Bang Theory. BBT started out being Michael's show when it first premiered. He thought it was hilarious and I thought it was stupid. After a while the show started to grow on me, and I started having a nerd crush on Sheldon. I love Sheldon. I love Big Bang Theory.
- Usually on Friday nights and Saturday morning, I catch up on all the shows from the week. Sometimes I'll be up at 6:00 in the morning watching DWTS or Private Practice.
- Next week, I'll be hosting a giveaway for an ADORABLE Posey Necklace from Too Silly Sisters on Etsy (owned by Lori from Morning Glories and Moonflowers). If you don't know Lori, you should! She is the sweetest and she is seriously talented!
- I have a new design coming soon!! YAY! Most of you know that I got impatient and impulsive and I just totally screwed up my blog last week. Although, I finally got everything back into working order, I had a minor panic attack for a few hours last Friday. It was scary, y'all! Thankfully, The Design Girl is currently working on a layout for me! I can't wait!
I hope you guys have a great weekend!! *muah*