- Should I confess now or later that I've been falling asleep to Twilight (the movie) playing on my iPod?
- Along with that I should also confess that I've been listening to Twilight (the movie) on my way to work...not watching...ok, watching, but just every brief once in a while when I know Edward graces the screen....oooo, and that one scene at the end where Jacob shows up at the prom. Love that scene.
- I sent Melissa a care package b/c her kiddos have been sick with the Swine Flu. (that wasn't the confession) I took some tissue paper with me just in case I needed it as a filler in the box. After purchasing my care package items, I dumped them all in the Fed-Ex box. In my haste to get the package into the Fed-Ex drop before the deadline, I left the said tissue paper all folded up nice and neatly in the bottom of the box. I'm sure Melissa was like "thanks, Jen...tissue paper, just what we needed...are we supposed to blow our nose with this?"
- I let the ATM eat my debit card! Yep, I walked off and left my card in a machine and it ate it! I almost forgot how to write a check. I've been in awkward situations a few times already because of it. Like last night, I ran by the convenience store (who does NOT take checks) to purchase a bottle of water and some Mountain Dew for Michael. I realized I did not have a debit card or cash and had to make my purchase with quarters. (Man, those quarters have really saved me lately!) Mr. Habeeb (ok, I don't really know his name, but that seems fitting) seemed really appreciative. He said "o, thank you...we been short on change." Glad I could help, Mr. Habeeb. Glad I could help.
- I've made a few changes to my decor in my office...
Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!