Pages

12.18.2008

Santa I Can Explain...

Here's the picture I decided to use on my Christmas cards. I finally went and made copies of it and I have all the essentials for getting my cards out...pictures, cards, labels, stamps. They should make it there before Christmas...but I'll be sure to tack on a "Happy New Year"...just in case☺

9 comments...I love comments:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Great photo!!! We had a hard time choosing ours as well...Nina is still little enough that she can't just smile on command, so it's tough to find the right one. But I hope people understand that, right? :) Yours is so cute!
Carrie

Shilo said...

Hey JennyKate! That's amazing that you have the same stocking as us because I picked ours up in Venezuela! :)
I love the ribbon on your tree! So festive!
Have a great Christmas!
Shilo

Shilo said...

Stocking buddies we are! :) I'm sure mine was imported!

Lori said...

THE perfect photo, Jenny!

Christy said...

I love it! That is the perfect picture for your cards! Im sure everyone will enjoy them.
I also like the shirts that say "Is it too late to be good?"

AndreaLeigh said...

So cute! Mine haven't gotten here yet either. But you are still ahead of me with the tree! LOL!

cherry said...

Toooooooooo cute! Your tree is sooo sparkly and pretty! cherry

Katie said...

That is adorable, I love it. What a cutie.

Unknown said...

Adorable! Adorable! I just got my cards in the mail on Thursday. I got motivated on Monday to actually stuff them in the envelopes on Monday when I heard on the radio that Monday was the biggest mail day of the year for Christmas things. I knew I had to take action at that point. I don't know why I have been SUCH a huge procrastinator this year.