This Friday we're supposed to sum up the first three months of the year.
January - March.
Well, first of all, I should apologize to all of my non-Twilight friends. Wow. If I talked about Twilight, New Moon, Rob, or Edward once, I talked about Twilight, New Moon, Rob, or Edward a hundred times.
I wrote 23 blog posts and 12 of those posts were regarding Twilight...or Twilight issues.
In January, Isaiah turned 6! Which means I will soon have a 7 year old! How did that happen?!
I also received my new camera for Christmas and was exploring my expanding love for photography. I think my favorite picture I posted during those first few months was this one of Isaiah...
I got some of my highest comments and blog traffic on FMM posts, Friend Makin' Monday's for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about. Gotta love FMMs! If you don't participate in a blog hop every now and then, you're missing out! I made some of my best bloggy friends this past year through FMMs.
In early January, I made a list of my top ten things I'm looking forward to in twenty-ten. I thought I would revisit that list and see what happened and what didn't.
- TwiCon in ATL in March - Happened and I had an AH-mazing time!!
- Twilight Saga: New Moon DVD release in March/April - I can't believe it's been so long since New Moon came out on DVD. I had a blast at Borders w/ Allison waiting on our Special Edition DVDs!
- Eclipse Premier Party (and the party planning that will lead up to that with my girl, Allison) - Allison and I totally rocked the Eclipse Party. I think it was a success. I wish we could do it again tomorrow.
- Eclipse on June 30th (in a VIP viewing room!) - It happened and it was FABULOUS! Side note: If you haven't watched the commentary on the Eclipse DVD, do it. ASAP. You can thank me later.
- Family Reunion over July 4th - happened, but on a smaller scale than years past.
- San Diego, Comic Con, and meeting Trisha on July 20th!! - didn't happen. Boo. =( This is going back on my list for 2011!
- The 3rd book in the Hunger Games Trilogy, the sequel to The Maze Runner, and hoping for the release of another Stephenie Meyer book...a sequel to The Host would be AWESOME! - Mockingjay and Catching Fire were both AMAZING!!! Loved them! Looking forward to the Death Cure coming out in 2011 (3rd book of the Maze Runner Trilogy). I know, I'm a nerd.
- Blogging all of my fun adventures - happened!
- Taking lots of pictures with my new camera and learning new techniques along the way. - tried to do this...still in the process.
- Meeting weight-loss goals - continuing to exercise and eat healthy (and Shred) - um, yeah. I'd like to plead the 5th on this. What can I say? I'm a perpetual dieter. This will be on my list for 2011.
Now for my giveaway...
Every Friday between now and Christmas I'll be giving away one of my favorite things, starting today with a Gooseberry Patch Cookbook. They are my absolute favorite cookbooks! I think you'll love them too. Giveaway ends next Thursday, December 16 at 11:59pm.
All you need to do to enter is be a follower and comment on this blog post. Please be sure I can reach you through email!
Robin from The Robin's Nest was recently featured on their blog!! By the way, she is hosting an oh-so-fabulous giveaway on her blog right now! It includes a $25 Starbucks giftcard! Nevermind, you probably don't want to win that. Forget I said anything.
Come join in the 2010 Review Extravaganza!