Sounds fun to me! :)
Who has two thumbs and loves to have fun?? THIS GIRL!!!
10 things I am grateful for are...
- My faith
- My family
- My friends
- My freedom and the people who give their lives to keep it.
- My free drink card from Starbucks. It's nice to know that this isn't a one sided relationship. They care. They really care. *tear*
- My favorite miniature sized doll being returned to me. Pocket Edward was missing, but he's back home now. This story requires it's own blog post.
- frequent texts/conversations with Trisha. She keeps me sane and she totally gets me. A couple of years ago, I prayed for a friend that I could totally relate to...same interests, same likes, same concerns...working mom...a person I could talk to about EVERYTHING. God brought me Trisha.
- My FABULOUS blogging friends
- fresh starts
- My (I'm all outta words that start with 'F') job and the FRINGE benefits I have there...like getting to bring Isaiah to work with me, being able to have my Twilight sanctuary at work...you know the normal things you look for in a good job.
- accepted Jesus in my heart
- married Michael
- became a mom
- went to College
- bought a camera
- spent quality time with my Grandpa before he passed away
- moved back to the small town I grew up in
- read Twilight (a lot)
- started this blog
- stayed connected with friends
- finish our house (hopefully in the next couple of months)
- see the Eiffel Tower
- read lots of books
- spend lots of time with family and friends
- drink lots of good coffee
- live my life with no regrets
- get another tattoo
- meet new people
- go on a missions trip
How about you?
What are you grateful for?
What are 10 things you're glad you've done?
What would you like to do in the next 10 years?
Go check out Shawn's blog for more Perfect 10 posts!
Hope you all are having a blessed Sunday!