Friday Confessions are back!
It's been like years since I've confessed anything and done a FCs post.
OK, maybe not years, but months at least.
Let's just jump right in, shall we?
- The other night, at the RHOK Out event, I was continuously introduced as "Jenny...Twilight Jenny...the one that throws the parties." Then, the person I was being introduced to would say something like "OH, OK" or "yeah, I've seen the pictures". Does that mean that I have issues?...or just that I'm committed to the cause?...or should I BE committed?
- I might have serenaded a whole theater recently.
- The song I sang might have been The Humpty Dance by The Digital Underground.
- After a couple margaritas or martinis, I will say or do just about anything. Let's keep that just between us, ok? What happens on the blog, stays on the blog.
- I most recently have been allowing my 6 year old to stay up WAYYYYYYYY past his bedtime due to my ultra busy social agenda. I know. Sign me up right now for Mother of the Year.
- I'm not ready for school to start back. I'm loving my summer too much and my extra time with Isaiah. I'm just not ready to give that up. I'm way selfish like that.
- I'm loving the Starbucks Treat Receipts! You guys know what those are, right? Buy a drink at Starbucks before 2:00pm and you get to use your receipt to go back into SBucks after 2:00pm for a $2 drink of your choice! WOOT! Ok, I seriously don't need 2 drinks a day, but who can pass up such a great deal?! Right? Who's with me?
- Michael has been gone this week and he expects me to say every night how much I miss him and can't wait until he comes home...and he gets his feelings hurt BIG TIME, when I don't say all of that. I do miss him. I also want him to come home...eventually. However, I must confess, I enjoy a little "away time". I do. Is that bad? Just shoot me now.
- I'm soooooooooooo glad that I don't have one thing planned for this weekend. I'm actually afraid to say it out loud. It's like if I say it, then I may jinx myself and someone will be like "Oh yeah, remember you're supposed to go...blah, blah, blah." So, shhhhh.
Hope you have a super FAB weekend!! I big fuzzy red ♥ you!