Pages

6.11.2010

I'm a Guest Blogger...there's a first for everything! (Eclipse Party Plans)

Trixie and Tess Tell All

The awesome girls over at Trixie and Tess are letting me guest blog today!  Woot!  

They asked me to come over and talk Eclipse Party with them and of course I said YES!  Plus, I thought it would give all of my non-twilight bloggy friends a break from all of my twi-nonsense.  However, if you are a twi-lover and you're interested in reading about my Eclipse Party Plans, go over to Trixie and Tess Tell All today! (click on the button above)  I promise you will love their blog!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

9 comments...I love comments:

Unknown said...

Well Momma, YOU are the expert when it comes to throwing a Eclipse Party!!! So wish I lived closer to you!!!!

~Becca

Unknown said...

I am interested in everything you do wether I am a twilight lover or not!

Dawn said...

I went over and left you some comment love!

Xazmin said...

Okay, so is THIS the reason why I have 2 identical "comments" that came through my email, one from you and one from them?

LOVE YOU! I miss you so much!!!

Macey said...

Um....I'm late cuz I suck.
I'm headed over now!!!

Macey said...

Also...X is a smart one, ain't she??

The 4-Crows Blog said...

I left comment love and their blog is awesome!!! What an honor to be a guest writer!!! YOU RHOK!!

Jen said...

I'm late to the party, but headed over to check-out your guest post :) No big Eclipse party plans here, but I think it may be time I invest in a life-sized cardboard Edward...(le sigh!)

Mom Mayhem says: said...

I'm late too -I love it though! I also left a comment on the other blog -so cool you're a guest blogger! Now,I want to know if I'm invited?! ;)