Pages

7.27.2009

New Moon HOTTNESS!

I'm here today for the love of New Moon...and all it's yummy goodness. I don't really have time to be on Blogger...I should totally be punching some numbers and running reports, but these lovely photos captured my attention and I just couldn't NOT share them with all of my fellow Twilighters (Twihards, Twiholics...however you label yourself...you know who you are.)



Without further ado...

Let the love triangle unfold...it does make for a great story, doesn't it? I love Jacob for the fact that if his love for Bella (and her's for him) didn't exist, the Twilight Saga would have ended a lot sooner. So, thank you Jacob for loving Bella.

Holy HoTTness...it's Edward Cullen!
Thank you Lord for New Moon and the fine features you bestowed up on our very own Edward Cullen. It's much appreciated.

...did I mention that I would like to give thanks for Edward being so hott?

Once again, I would like to give thanks for Edward being so HOTT...however, I do not give thanks for this portion of New Moon. At this point in the book, I was ready to throw my copy of New Moon out of my bedroom window and make it my life's mission to make Stephenie's life as miserable as possible (but I totally don't feel that way now, of course...but at the time...well, you know what I mean.) Oh, but I am thankful for Edward and Bella's reunion in Italy and all of the Shirtless Rob pics floating around the internet...thank you for those!
This makes my heart melt...I'm going home to re-read New Moon...TONIGHT!
Yeah, this one...
Hellloooo, CUTE boys! :)
The whole cast...


In case you aren't keeping count, there are only 116 days until New Moon (that's like 2,784 hours...or 167,040seconds).
For the 11th (eleventh) and 20th (twentieth) commenter (if there are that many...if not, I'll do a random drawing), I have a New Moon teaser poster w/ your name on it! If you're a Jacob fan let me know. The first person to declare their love for Jacob will get a Jacob poster!

I would like to give a big THANK YOU to Michelle (from Tickled Pink) for my WAY cool magnet she sent me...that she bought while in Forks, WA (yeah, THE Forks!) over the 4th of July! Thank you, Michelle! You're awesome! I love owning something that came from Forks! :) It will reside with the rest of my Twilight treasures in my office and every time I look at it I will think of you. :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Enjoy your week!

11 comments...I love comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I LOVE that you share my obsession for all things TWILIGHT!!! :) I seriously can not wait for New Moon to come out. I hated New Moon.... At first.... but then finally I was happy in Breaking Dawn so now I think I could go back and have a new appreciation for New Moon :) Thanks for sharing the FABULOUS photos, I am so glad that you got your card and twilight magnet. :)

Anonymous said...

Those photos are to die for!!! Jacob is HOTNESS times infinity! My daughter and I are so ready for new moon!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I don't understand....

SimplyBillie said...

What great photos!! Ahh... Now I so want to reread New Moon. My Hubby is going to kill you! LOL!

So... can I just keep coming back and commenting on this post till I win? LOL!

Lemon Annie said...

I am chuckling right now! I have a whole new set of things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. New Moon will have just come out and I am sure I will be feeling just as thankful for Edward's fine-ness. Jacob is a cutie, but just can't compare to Edward.

I am dying at the photos of Comic-Con. I would have given anything to be there. The Twilight stars were there on my birthday, who could ask for a better birthday present than that? Now only if I was there in person. I also heard recently that there is an all Twilight convention called Twi-Con. I wonder if they show up there.

I can see that you updated your pictures...you are looking good!!! Keep up the good work.

Xazmin said...

Sorry...still don't get the whole Edward (well RP as Edward, that is) thing.

But Jacob is definitely HOT...I'll give you that!

Unknown said...

: ) You are funny. And you are hot. Hotter than edward : )

Unknown said...

Vote for HOTT Edward!!! Better luck next week on the weight loss. You will get there I know. Just refocus and you got this.
Where are you going on vacation?
Wendy

Kenlie said...

My love is for Edward...I cannot wait for New Moon to come out. I reread Twilight (and I watch the movie more than I'll admit.) I'll reread New Moon again before the movie comes out because it will be easier to deal with the second time around.

Shawn said...

OK lets go smack Vivienne! I love her and all but come on!!

I'm counting down the days until I can sit in that theater with my girlfriends and daughter! I have to admit thought that as much as I love Edward I 'm a Jacob girl!

Shelley said...

I LOVE JACOB!!!!!!
Am I first? I hope so. Cause I LOVE JACOB......thanks.