I did like any good fangirl would do and I went to the 12:01 showing of Hunger Games last Thursday night/Friday "morning"...and it was AH-mazing!! I cried like a baby. Ask Impulsive Addict. She was there. So, was Kiss, the girl without a blog. She sure can kiss though. *sigh* ;)
If you know me AT ALL, you know that I can have a Twilight or Hunger Games "event" without some swag...or a party...or something! These things must be celebrated appropriately.
So, I decided to throw a little last-minute Hunger Games Swag Bag together for my girlz, Skillz (aka Impulsive) and Kiss. Here's what they looked like...
What was in the bag:
- Some tissues...for when you're "weeping at the reaping". I decided to be clever and I made up some little squares using Avery Postcards (#3381) that I had left over from Isaiah's birthday. I wrapped them around some personal size Puffs tissues and tied them up with some raffia.
- I wrapped up some cookies in parchment paper...ya know, 'cause Peeta is the "bread boy"...it didn't seem very appealing to wrap up bread, so cookies it was! The cute little "Mellark Bakery" label came from Party Scribbles on Etsy!
- I had some grey and white striped paper straws left from a Bridal Shower I did last weekend, so I found these really cute FREE printable Hunger Games Straw Flags on Living Locurto! (Awesome website for free printables!)
- I bought some "tiny bottles" (Barefoot Moscato - YUM, Sky Vodka, and Coconut Rum) and wrapped them in some more labels I bought from Etsy that said "Sleep Syrup", also from Party Scribbles!
- I also included some cinnamon gum to represent Katniss, the Girl on Fire!
There ya go! My Hunger Games Swag Bag!
I posted some links on my Hunger Games post from last week, if you're looking for more Hunger Games party ideas!