Pages

5.10.2010

Jenny Kate from A to Z

This week over at The RHOK, we're giving tidbits about ourselves from A to Z...play along, it's FUN!

A - Age: 32
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: Folding and putting away laundry!UGH!
D - Dog(s') name: Belle...not Bella, she came along way before Twilight came into my life.
E - Essential start your day item: COFFEE! and hugs
F - Favorite color: Red
G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Silver
H - Height: 5'5 and 1/2...don't forget the 1/2
I - Instruments you play(ed): I played the recorder once...does that count?
J - Job title: Wife, Mom, Accounting Clerk
K - Kid(s): Isaiah

L - Living arrangements: Expanding

M - Mom's name: Ronda
N - Nicknames: Jenny Kate, Jen
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none, thank the Lord, because I don't like hospitals.
P - Pet Peeve: bad grammar and people who use other people just to get what they want...then ditch the people they used, until they need them again...whoa, was that a tangent?  Yes, yes it was.
Q - Quote from a movie/show:
“Ma, can we get some meatloaf!”
 -Chazz Reinhold from The Wedding Crashers
R - Right handed or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: a step-brother and step-sister, and a half-sister and two half-brothers
T - Time you wake up: 6:00ish
U- Underwear: it's situational
V - Vegetable you dislike: tomatoes, no wait that's a fruit
W - Why you run late: Um, usually just me...I have this insane need to try to fit too many things into my morning.
X - X-rays you've had: my nose, I passed out once and cracked my nose.
Y - Yummy food you make: I make really good pasta dishes.  I think it's because I'm such a pasta freak and I just know what tastes good...lots of experience!
Z - Zoo favorite: Primates
The RHOK

13 comments...I love comments:

Unknown said...

You are so positively fascinating I can not even take it!

Underwear : ) Situational! Classic!

shortmama said...

I am with you on chore you hate...grrrrrr HATE IT!!

Unknown said...

Your son is so handsome!
Your answers are way cool.
It is a pleasure to know you!
Happy belated MOTHER'S DAY!
Mine is here
Happy MM!
hugs
shakira

Unknown said...

I am loving reading everyones lists! your son is just 2 cute!!!

Darlene said...

I LOVED reading your list. Just checking to make sure you are alright today after the tornado terrors of last night.

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Really you don't like tomatoes?! Do you like ketchup? I know a guy who likes ketchup but,not tomatoes-Go figure! It's nice to get to know you better-Have a nice day!

AndreaLeigh said...

I love that you said "its situational" for underwear. Ha!

Macey said...

Love this! You're taller than I thought, too.

Connie said...

I used to be 5'8" and now I'm 5'7 and a half. I'm shrinking....

6 Happy Hearts said...

Love the underwear comment!!
You crack me up girl!!

kado! said...

i don't quite mind the folding part...that is when I catch up on my DVR...it's the putting the laundry away that gets me!!!

that was fun!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Fun list! I also hate laundry! Yuck! I love learning more about you!

XOXO
Jen

Anonymous said...

Fun post! I enjoyed reading it!