OK, so I've held off as long as I can. I've been trying to keep the Twilight posts to a minimum because I know I was driving some of you non-twilight-lovers cRAzy with all of the omg-i-can't-wait-until-new-moon posts.
I glanced back through the last month worth of posts and they are pretty much twi-free except for a couple Pocket Edward posts, but those don't count.
Don't ask me why.
They just don't.
Because this is my blog and I make the rules here...and because I said so.
Don't you just love pulling the because I said so card? I love it.
I waited my whole life to be enough of an adult to get by with saying, "because I said SO!"
Ok, that there was a small tangent.
Where was I?
Oh yes. I've held off the Twilight postings long enough. I have some uber exciting (if you're a twi-hard such as myself) events coming up and I have to share them.
First of all, I'm going to an official Twilight Convention in Atlanta!!! I.AM.SO.EXCITED. My cousin, Lindsay, lives there and I have been wanting to go visit her for a while. She is another twi-hard and when we found out about the Twilight Convention in ATL, we knew it was meant to be. A month or so ago we purchased our Gold Package tickets and in 50 days I'll be flying there for a weekend of Twilight fun.
THEN, in July, I'm going to Comic Con in San Diego! I.AM.SO.EXCITED. Seriously. It's almost more than I can handle. PLUS, I'm meeting fellow blogger turned friend, Lemon Annie. We're meeting up there in San Diego and we're going to camp out in hopes of seeing our beloved Edward...achem...I mean, RPattz. We have tickets for Thursday which is typically Twilight Day at Comic Con and we're *crossing our fingers* that this year follows suit.
Twenty-Ten is shaping up to be a super fun year.
Here is a list of my top ten things I'm looking forward to in twenty-ten:
- TwiCon in ATL in March
- Twilight Saga: New Moon DVD release in March/April
- Eclipse Premier Party (and the party planning that will lead up to that with my girl, Allison)
- Eclipse on June 30th (in a VIP viewing room!)
- Family Reunion over July 4th
- San Diego, Comic Con, and meeting Trisha on July 20th!!
- The 3rd book in the Hunger Games Trilogy, the sequel to The Maze Runner, and hoping for the release of another Stephenie Meyer book...a sequel to The Host would be AWESOME!
- Blogging all of my fun adventures
- Taking lots of pictures with my new camera and learning new techniques along the way
- Meeting weight-loss goals - continuing to exercise and eat healthy (and Shred)
What's going on in your world? What are the top things you're looking forward to in twenty-ten? Anybody live in Atlanta or San Diego?