I have no idea what I'm doing here...maybe the peer pressure is getting to me, maybe I'm just feeling really rebellious today and feel like "sticking it to the man", maybe I stopped by and felt sad that I haven't been here in so long...IDK?
I've lost 3 followers in the last few months during my hiatus. I TOTALLY don't blame them. I mean, what the hellz are the other 359 of you doing still following my blog?? There is nothing to see here!
I decided to take a peak at my stats, because let's face it...none of us blog for "us". That's such a lie to make ourselves feel better when no one comments on a post or no one stops by our blog. Seriously, people. You wouldn't keep talking incessantly if no one talked back to you or listened to anything you were saying. But that's not the point I was making...I'm rambling. *ooooo, shiney penny* <---I have so many of those moments in a day. It's ridiculous. So, back to what I was saying, I checked my stats, and to my complete and utter dismay, people have been here. I haven't even been here. It's kinda weird that even though I have abandoned my little space on the interwebs, other people still stop by. It's nice. Makes me think I should come back. I mean, I do own this place. It says so...right up there. *points to the top*
So, one of my old (and by that I mean the time we've know each other and not a reference to age) bloggy friends, Mimi @ Living in France, tagged me last week...hoping to bring me out of my Reclusive Blogger status. I thought, "why not".
Here's dizzle ma nizzles:
- You must post 11 random things about yourself. (I think I can manage this...everything about me is random.)
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. (Not sure I have time for this...we'll see.)
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. (This isn't going to happen...deal.)
- Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them. (I can do this.)
- Legitimately tag 11 people!! (Don't push your luck.)
- I occasionally speak about myself in third person.
- I like to turn my hip-hop/rap music up so loud in my car that I feel the bass
on my assin my seat.
- I also perform every morning on my way to work. You can catch me from 8:10 to 8:50 on HWY 51, but you'll have to break the law to keep up. I drive like a Cullen.
- I'm an interactive TV watcher. I like to talk to the people and yell at them...occasionally profanities. What? I'm a passionate person. Drives M cray.
- I've discovered that while I'm restricting my calories (we don't mention the "d" word), I'm a bigger bitch than usual while Aunt Flo is visiting.
- I would have killed a mofo for some chocolate last week.
- I finally caved on day 3.
- Probably saved a few poor souls.
- I like to think of it as caving for the greater good.
- I know it was the right thing to do, because deep down, I didn't feel bad about it.
- I kinda just cheated, but whatevs.